VND7NV04, 6A 40V (TO-252 DPAK) Mosfet
The VNN7NV04 :
- monolithic devices designed in STMicroelectronics VIPower M0-3 Technology
- The VNN7NV04, VNS7NV04, VND7NV04, VND7NV04-1, are monolithic devices designed in STMicroelectronics VIPower M0-3 Technology, intended for replacement of standard Power MOSFETs from DC up to 50 kHz applications.
- Built in thermal shutdown, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamp protect the chip in harsh environments.
- Technical sheet: https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/25676/STMICROELECTRONICS/VND7NV04.html
- Linear current limitation
- Thermal shutdown
- Short circuit protection
- Integrated clamp
- Low current drawn from input pin
- Diagnostic feedback through input pin
- ESD protection
- Direct access to the gate of the Power MOSFET (analog driving)
- Compatible with standard Power MOSFET in compliance with the 2002/95/EC European Directiv