SIM800A GSM GPRS STM32 Board, with Antenna
Mini GSM SIM800 Quad-Band Wireless Module GSM GPRS STM32 Board Kit With Antenna Replace SIM900
- Mini GSM SIM800A SIM800 Quad-Band Wireless Module GSM GPRS STM32 Board Kit With Antenna Replace SIM900 Electrical Circuitry & Parts
- The SIM800A GSM GPRS Mini module is an alternative to the familiar SIM900A module. The module improves durability, stability and still has the basic features of a phone such as calling, texting, accessing GPRS…
- The integrated module of pulse source and buffer IC is compactly designed but retains the essential design elements such as: logic signal level switching circuit using Mosfet, RS232 MAX232 communication IC, high current pulse source circuit , standard sim slot and LED indicator lights.
- TTL level serial port compatible with 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
- The initial use of computer debugging, it is recommended to use CP2102 USB-TTL module to power supply and communication;
- Using the MCU control module, you can also using the USB – 232 monitoring return data on the instructions, great convenience to find the problem, especially suitable for 51 MCU.
- Standby in 30MA or so, you can set the sleep state of about 10MA low power consumption.
- Support SMS, GPRS data transmission, send MMS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, PPP dial-up and other functions.
- The hardware contains one channel reset pin. This reset pin can be used to resolve a problem with the module.
- Development board supports 2G / 3G / 4G Unicom or mobile phone card.
- Working frequency: GSM900/1800MHz
- Can realize the voice call, SMS (short message, MMS), GPRS data transmission function (support passthrough mode DNS and IP mode), but also has DTMF decoding (can identify the buttons) TTS (local speech optional) and bluetooth (optional).
- Hardware design optimization on official design, adopt efficient switching power supply, SIM card using mainstream MICRO booth, the quality is more strong
- Application field: Remote monitoring, intelligent remote meter reading, intelligent household and automotive equipment and other telecommunications equipment.
- Using GSM GPRS Sim800A module.
- Input power: 5 – 18VDC, more than 1A.
- Communication signal level: TTL (3.3-5VDC) or RS232.
- Built-in high speed TTL Mosfet signal level shifting.
- Built-in RS232 MAX232 signal level switch IC.
- Integrated pulse source with high current supply for Sim800A.
- Use the Micro Sim slot.
- Compact circuit design, durable, anti-interference
- 1 x Mini GSM SIM800 Quad-Band Wireless Module GSM GPRS STM32 Board Kit With Antenna Replace SIM900