3DBI gain Antenna (Extender for ESP-02/ESP-05/ESP-07)
ESP8266 serial WIFI wireless transceiver module MT7681 3DBI gain antenna Antenna Extender for ESP8266 ESP-02 / ESP-05 / ESP-07 ESP8266 UART is an ultra-low WiFi transmission module con
- ESP8266 UART is an ultra-low power consumption WiFi transmission module, highly competitive in the industry of packaging size and low power consumption technology, designed for mobile devices and Internet applications, user’s physical devices can be connected to wi-fi connection, to continue internet or LAN communications, realize networking. ESP8266 encapsulation mode is diverse, the antenna can support PCB, IPEX interfaces and three-shape stamp hole
- ESP8266 can be widely used in smart grid, smart transportation, smart furniture, portable devices, industrial control, etc. Esp8266 Esp-01 Wifi Serial Wireless Transceiver Module For Arduino Compatible Switch
- Support 802.11 B / G / N
- Communication range up to 100 yards depending on the environment.
- Standard 3.3VDC operation with 5V compatible I / O.
- Standard 3-wire serial communication (TXD / RXD / GND) (high idle) AT 115200/8 / N /
- Standard 0.1 “(2.54mm) half through hole.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- Three operating modes: Client / Access point / Client and Access point.
- Support all major security systems: OPEN / WEP / WPA_PSK / WPA2_PSK / WPA_WPA2_PSK.
- Support TCP and UDP communication.
- Working as a TCP / UPD server supports up to five (5) connections.
- Working as a station can connect up to 5 TCP / UPD servers. The ESP-04 can connect to all standard non-SSL websites around the world.
- Simple AT commands for all operations.
- Connection-based data reception or transparent data reception.
- Programmable client connection inactivity timeout.
- Automatic domain name address resolution for the public domain name but not the local name in the local network (router).