Wireless Transmitter 915Mhz Lora Shield
Lora Shield is a long-range transceiver on the Arduino shield form factor and is based on an Open source library.
- Lora Shield is a long-range transceiver on the Arduino shield form factor and is based on an Open source library. The Lora Shield allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
- The Lora Shield based on RFM95W/RFM98W targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
- Using Hope RF’s patented LoRaTM modulation technique the Lora Shield can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low-cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
- These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The Lora Shield deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino Board.
- Frequency Band: 915 MHZ (Pre-configure in factory)
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Mega2560, DUE
- External Antenna via SMA Jack
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- 1 x Wireless Transmitter 915Mhz Lora Shield for Arduino