- Two-Phase Core Regulator for IMVP-6 Mobile CPUs
Microprocessor Voltage Identification Input– 7-Bit VID Input– 0.300V to 1.500V in 12.5mV Steps– Support VID Change on-the-fly
- The ISL6262 is a two-phase buck converter regulator implementing Intel® IMVP-6 protocol, with embedded gate drivers.
- The two-phase buck converter uses two interleaved channels to effectively double the output voltage ripple frequency and thereby reduce output voltage ripple amplitude with fewer components, lower component cost, reduced power dissipation, and smaller real estate area.
- The heart of the ISL6262 is R3 TechnologY, Intersil’s Robust Ripple Regulator modulator. Compared with the traditional multiphase buck regulator, the R3TechnologY has the fastest transient response. This is due to the R3 modulator commanding variable switching frequency during a load transient.
- Technical sheet: https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/600536/INTERSIL/ISL6262CRZ-T.html
• Precision Two-phase CORE Voltage Regulator
– 0.5% System Accuracy Over Temperature
– Enhanced load line accuracy
• Internal Gate Driver with 2A Driving Capability
• Dynamic Phase Adding/Dropping
• Microprocessor Voltage Identification Input
– 7-Bit VID Input
– 0.300V to 1.500V in 12.5mV Steps
– Support VID Change on-the-fly
• Multiple Current Sensing Schemes Supported
– Lossless Inductor DCR Current Sensing
– Precision Resistive Current Sensing
• Thermal Monitor
• User Programmable Switching Frequency
• Differential Remote CPU Die Voltage Sensing
• Static and Dynamic Current Sharing
• Overvoltage, Undervoltage, and Overcurrent Protection
• Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
There are no reviews yet.