IRFR9110 MOSFET [D-Pak]
3.1A, 100V, 1.200 Ohm, P-Channel Power MOSFETs
- These are advanced power MOSFETs designed, tested, and guaranteed to withstand a specific level of energy in the avalanche breakdown mode of operation. These are P-Channel enhancement mode silicon gate power field-effect transistors designed for applications such as switching regulators, switching converters, motor drivers, relay drivers, and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low gate drive power.
- These types can be operated directly from integrated circuits.
- Formerly developmental type TA17541
- Technical sheet:https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/67558/INTERSIL/IRFR9110.html
- 3.1A, 100V
- rDS(ON)= 1.200Ω
- Temperature Compensating PSPICE™ Model
- Peak Current vs Pulse Width Curve
- UIS Rating Curve
- Related Literature
– TB334 “Guidelines for Soldering Surface Mount Components to PC Boards”