STEPPER MOTOR PM25S-048-USU7 (FOR PRINTERS)
STEPPER MOTOR PM25S-048-USU7:
- A PM (permanent magnet) type motor is a stepper motor in which permanent magnets are used.
- It is usually used in projects such as 3D printer
- A stepper motor transforms an electrical impulse into an angular movement
- Motor size: PM25S-048-USU7.
- Number of steps per rotation: 48 (7.5deg/Step).
- Training method: 2-2 PHASES.
- Drive voltage: 24 [V].
- Drive IC: 2SC3346 / BD63877EFV.
- Insulation resistance: 100M [ohms] Min.
- Insulation class: CLASS E (except lead wire).
- Operating temperature range: -10 [deg.C] – 50 [deg.C]
- Storage temperature range: -30 [deg.C] – 80 [deg.C]
- Operating humidity range: 20 [%] RH – 90 [%] RH
- Datasheet: datasheet
Some of the advantages of permanent magnet stepper motor are:
- It needs minimum power to work.
- Compared with variable reluctance motor, permanent magnet stepper motor provides increased cogging torque There are no additional circuitry requirements for rotor operation.
- For every amp of stator current, a high torque is produced. Shows better response for stop, start and reverse operations.
- Since there are no contact brushes in this motor, it offers increased reliability.
- When the windings are energized, the motor will have full torque at standstill.
- 3D printers
- lasers manipulators
There are no reviews yet.