STEPPER MOTOR PM15S-020-NSF7 (FOR PRINTERS)
STEPPER MOTOR PM15S-020-NSF7:
- A PM (permanent magnet) type motor is a stepper motor in which permanent magnets are used.
- It is usually used in projects such as 3D printer
- A stepper motor transforms an electrical impulse into an angular movement
- Motor size: PM15S-020-NSF7.
- Number of steps per rotation: 20 (18deg/Step).
- Training method: 2-2 PHASES.
- Drive circuit: BIPOLAR CONST VOLT.
- Drive voltage: 5 [V] / 12 [V].
- Drive IC: L293D / L293D.
- Insulation resistance: 100M [ohms] Min.
- Insulation class: CLASS E (except lead wire).
- Operating temperature range: -10 [deg.C] – 50 [deg.C].
- Storage temperature range: -30 [deg.C] – 80 [deg.C].
- Operating humidity range: 20 [%] RH – 90 [%] RH.
- Technical sheet : http://www.bigelong.com/UserFiles/file/PM/PM15S020.pdf
Some of the advantages of permanent magnet stepper motor are:
- It needs minimum power to work.
- Compared with variable reluctance motor, permanent magnet stepper motor provides increased cogging torque There are no additional circuitry requirements for rotor operation.
- For every amp of stator current, a high torque is produced.
- Shows better response for stop, start and reverse operations. Since there are no contact brushes in this motor, it offers increased reliability.
- When the windings are energized, the motor will have full torque at standstill.
- 3D printers.
There are no reviews yet.