STEPPER MOTOR PM20L-020-CTD3 (FOR PRINTERS)
STEPPER MOTOR PM20L-020-CTD3:
- A PM (permanent magnet) type motor is a stepper motor in which permanent magnets are used.
- It is usually used in projects such as 3D printer
- A stepper motor transforms an electrical impulse into an angular movement
- Motor size: PM20L-020-CTD3
- Number of steps per rotation: 20 (18deg/Step)
- Training method: 2-2 PHASES
- Drive circuit: CONST BIPOLAR VOLT / BIPOLAR CHOPPER
- Drive voltage: 12 [V]
- Drive IC: 2SC3346/ MTD2003
- Insulation resistance: 100M [ohms]
- Min Insulation class: CLASS E (except lead wire)
- Operating temperature range: -10 [deg.C] – 50 [deg.C]
- Storage temperature range: -30 [deg.C] – 80 [deg.C]
- Operating humidity range: 20 [%] RH – 90 [%] RH
- Technical sheet : http://www.bigelong.com/UserFiles/file/PM/PM20L020.pdf
Some of the advantages of permanent magnet stepper motor are:
- It needs minimum power to work.
- Compared with variable reluctance motor, permanent magnet stepper motor provides increased cogging torque There are no additional circuitry requirements for rotor operation.
- For every amp of stator current, a high torque is produced. Shows better response for stop, start and reverse operations.
- Since there are no contact brushes in this motor, it offers increased reliability.
- When the windings are energized, the motor will have full torque at standstill.
- 3D printers
- lasers manipulators