L7824 POSITIVE VOLTAGE REGULATORS
- DC Input Voltage :
-for VO= 5 to 18V VI= 35 V-for VO= 20, 24 VI= 40V
- The L7800 series of three-terminal positive regulators is available in TO-220, TO-220FP, TO-220FM, TO-3 and D2 PAK packages and several fixed output voltages, making it useful in a wide range of applications.
- These regulators can provide local on-card regulation, eliminating the distribution problems associated with single point regulation. Each type employs internal current limiting, thermal shut-down and safe area protection, making it essentially indestructible. If adequate heat sinking is provided, they can deliver over 1A output current. Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltage and currents.
- Technical sheet: https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/22632/STMICROELECTRONICS/L7824.html
- OUTPUT CURRENT TO 1.5A
- OUTPUT VOLTAGES OF 5; 5.2; 6; 8; 8.5; 9;10; 12; 15; 18; 24V
- THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION
- SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
- OUTPUT TRANSITION SOA PROTECTION
There are no reviews yet.