Micro bit kit
BBC micro bit starter kit, microchip board case + Alligator Clips + expandable board, used for beginner teaching and DIY
- The BBC Micro:bit is a small computer board designed to help you Learn computer coding with Scratch, Microsoft MakeCode, Python, Swift Playgrounds and other programming languages
- The BBC Microbit is easy to get started with via the Free tutorials and project ideas that are available on the micro:bit website
- The V2 Board (released November 2020) included in this kit features an upgraded powerful new processor that has tons more capability and also adds more built in sensors than the micro:bit v1
BBC Micro Bit V2:
- Nordic nRF52833 processor.
- Expansion edge connector with 5 crocodile-clip pins.
- USB or battery powered.
- Built-in speaker and microphone.
- 25 Built-in LEDs.
- 2 Built in buttons.
- Built in motion sensor.
- Built-in light sensor.
- Built in temperature sensor.
- Built in compass.
- Built in radio and Bluetooth wireless.
Clear Protector/Case for BBC Microbit V2:
- Case Covers and protects the Microbit board.
Micro USB-USB Cable:
- Connects The Microbit to your PC to program and Power the Board.
- 9 Inches.
Battery Holder :
- with On-Off Switch.
- Powers the Microbit on the go.
- 6 Alligator Clips: Set of 6 Multiple Colors
- 400 holes.
- Stickered Back.
Breadboard Adapter/Expansion Breakout Board:
- T shaped Breakout Makes Wiring a Microbit to your breadboard a breeze.
Breadboard and Battery Holder Panel:
- Keeps Project neat!
Neoprene Storage Bag with Pocket:
- Black Neoprene.
- Internal Dimensions:10″x7″.
- Double Zipper.
- Pocket for small accessory storage.
- Loop Handle.
Set of 30 Jumper Wires:
- Approx 7 inch long.
- Various Colors.
- 10pc male to male.
- 10pcMale to Female.
- 10pc-Female to Female.