MCP3201 PDIP8 2.7V 12-Bit A/D Converter with SPI Serial Interface:
- TAMB= -40°C to +85°C
- The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP3201 is a successive approximation 12-bit Analog-to-Digital (A/D) Converter with on-board sample and hold circuitry.
- The device provides a single pseudo-differential input. Differential Nonlinearity (DNL) is specified at ±1 LSB, and Integral Nonlinearity (INL) is offered in ±1 LSB (MCP3201-B) and ±2 LSB (MCP3201-C) versions. Communication with the device is done using a simple serial interface compatible with the SPI protocol.
- The device is capable of sample rates of up to 100ksps at a clock rate of 1.6MHz. The MCP3201 operates over a broad voltage range (2.7V – 5.5V). Low current design permits operation with typical standby and active currents of only 500nA and 300μA, respectively.
- The device is offered in 8-pin PDIP, TSSOP and 150mil SOIC packages.
- Technical sheet: https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/74934/MICROCHIP/MCP3201.html
- 12-bit resolution
- ±1 LSB max DNL
- ±1 LSB max INL (MCP3201-B)
- ±2 LSB max INL (MCP3201-C)
- On-chip sample and hold
- SPI serial interface (modes 0,0 and 1,1)
- Single supply operation: 2.7V – 5.5V
- 100ksps max. sampling rate at VDD= 5V
- 50ksps max. sampling rate at VDD= 2.7V
- Low power CMOS technology
– 500nA typical standby current, 2μA max.
– 400μA max. active current at 5V
- Industrial temp range: -40°C to +85°C
- 8-pin PDIP, SOIC and TSSOP packages
• Sensor Interface
• Process Control
• Data Acquisition
• Battery Operated Systems
There are no reviews yet.