- The LA7840 is a vertical deflection output IC for TVs and CRT displays with excellent image quality that use a BUS control system signal processing IC
- The LA7840 is a vertical deflection output IC for TVs and CRT displays with excellent image quality that use a BUS control system signal processing IC. This IC can drive the direct (even including a DC component) deflection yoke with the sawtooth wave output from the BUS control system signal processing IC. When used in conjunction with Sanyo’s LA7615 series of BUS control system signal processing ICs for TVs, this IC can process all color television signal system functions through the BUS system. Because the maximum deflection current is 1.8 Ap-p, the LA7840 is suited for small and medium screen sets.
- Technical sheet:https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/40355/SANYO/LA7840.html
- Low power dissipation due to built-in pump-up circuit
- Vertical output circuit
- Thermal protection circuit built in
- Excellent crossover characteristics
- DC coupling possible
- Maximum Ratings at Ta= 25°C
There are no reviews yet.