PUSH-PULL FOUR CHANNEL DRIVER WITH DIODES
- The L293D is assembled in a 16 lead plastic packaage which has 4 center pins connected together and used for heatsinking
- The L293DD is assembled in a 20 lead surface mount which has 8 center pins connected together and used for heatsinking
- The Device is a monolithic integrated high voltage, high current four channel driver designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoides, DC and stepping motors) and switching power transistors. To simplify use as two bridges each pair of channels is equipped with an enable input. A separate supply input is provided for the logic, allowing operation at a lower voltage and internal clamp diodes are included.
- This device is suitable for use in switching applications at frequencies up to 5 kHz.
- 600mA OUTPUT CURRENT CAPABILITY PER CHANNEL
- 1.2A PEAK OUTPUT CURRENT (non repetitive) PER CHANNEL
- ENABLE FACILITY
- OVERTEMPERATURE PROTECTION
- LOGICAL ”0” INPUT VOLTAGE UP TO 1.5 V (HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY)
- INTERNAL CLAMP DIODES