IRS2186 (SOP-8) HIGH AND LOW SIDE DRIVER:
Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation•Fully operational to +600 V•Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune•Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V•Undervoltage lockout for both channels•3.3 V and 5 V input logic compatible
- The IRS2186/IRS21864 are high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with independent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction.
- The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3 V logic.
- The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction.
- The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 600 V.
- Technocal sheet: https://pdf1.alldatasheet.fr/datasheet-pdf/view/146531/IRF/IRS2186SPBF.html
Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
•Fully operational to +600 V
•Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
•Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
•Undervoltage lockout for both channels
•3.3 V and 5 V input logic compatible
•Matched propagation delay for both channels
•Logic and power ground +/- 5V offset.
•Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
•Output source/sink current capability 4 A/4 A