Mosfet-IGBT IR2104 CI Driver (DIP8):
- The IR2104 are high speed, high voltage power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with independent high and low side referenced output channels.
- Supply voltage: 10 to 20 V Output current: 0.36A
The description :
- The IR2104 is a high-speed, high-voltage power MOSFET and IGBT driver with output channels referenced high and low side dependent.
- Proprietary interlock immunity HVIC and CMOS technologies allow for reinforced monolithic construction.
- Logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, up to 3.3V logic.
- The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimal driver cross conduction.
- The floating channel can be used to drive a MOSFET or an N-channel power IGBT in the high side configuration that operates from 10 to 600 volts.
- Model : IR2104
- Type of packaging: DIP8
- Driver type: High / Low Side
- Number of pins: 8
- Supply voltage: 10 to 20 V
- Output current: 0.36A CMOS, LSTT input logic compatibility
- Junction operating temperature range: -40 to 125C 0
- Technical sheet : https://www.electronicscomp.com/datasheet/ir2104-ic-datasheet.pdf
There are no reviews yet.