FLEX Sensor 4.5 INCH
Flex Sensor 4.5 inch
- Flex sensor is a 4.5” bendable substrate that gives higher resistance readings as it flexes to a tighter radius.
- This 10KΩ sensor has low power requirements for its output feedback.
- The resistance can increase up to 5-times the base or flat state reading.
- Users can calculate the degree of flexure or the bend radius using resistance.
- Common uses include measuring finger traction, robotics and gaming.
- The low profile of the flex sensor allows it to wrap around surfaces or to fit in tight spaces. With a life cycle of over 1 million flexes, its durability is suitable for many consumer applications.
- Angle displacement measurement
- Bends and flexes physically with motion device
- Possible uses
- Gaming (Virtual Motion)
- Medical devices
- Computer peripherals
- Musical instruments
- Physical therapy
- Simple construction
- Low profile