2.2 inch bending sensor,an Ultra- Thin, Flexible Printed Circuit
The resistance of the flex sensor changes when the metal pads are on the outside of the bend (text on inside of bend).
- The degree of bending of the sensor can be converted into a change in resistance value. The larger the bending, the higher the resistance.
- This sensor can be used to make energy gloves.
- Note: Bending direction: The side with the word is the inner side when bent. Avoid bending the end pin portion (ie, the non-bending sensing portion) during use, otherwise it is likely to cause damage.
- Straight resistance: 25K ohms
- Resistance tolerance: ±30%
- Bending resistance change: 60KNI 10K ohm
- Rated power: 0.5 watt
- Peak power: 1 watt
- Bending life: >1 million times
- Working temperature: -35C +80C
- Length x width: 73.66×6.35mm
- Interface type: 2-Pin metal pin (pitch 0.1″)
- 1 x 2.2 Inch Bend Flex Sensor
There are no reviews yet.