Coreless motor – 1020
Coreless motor 1020:
- A coreless motor is a type of DC motor, which has a specially wound armature instead of an armature wound on an iron core.
- The latter is characterized by low noise, low resistance, high speed and efficiency, lightweight, and easy to install.
- Despite its small size, this coreless engine is very powerful. rated voltage: 3.7V-4.2V current: 0.12-0.15a
- model: 1020 coreless motor
- shank diameter: 1mm
- rod length: 5 mm
- motor diameter: 10 mm
- motor length: 20mm
- rated voltage: 3.7V-4.2V
- current: 0.12-0.15a
- weight: 7.5g
- speed: 40000RPM-45000RPM
- Silver color
- Material: plastic and metal
- Healthcare industry: They can be used to power dialysis pumps, CPAP machines, surgical tools and ambulatory infusion pumps.
- Robotics: Engineers install them in positioning systems and small wheel systems in robot projects.
- Automation and Actuators: These motors can be used in precise automation systems and high precision actuators.
- Laboratories: Engineers can use it to drive small but efficient equipment such as pumps, stirrers, and centrifuges.
- Office equipment: Due to their small size, efficient motors can be installed in printers, card readers and other office equipment, without the need to enlarge the products.
- Audio/Visual Equipment: Pan and tilt controls for cameras and audio decks can be fitted with efficient motors that operate quietly.