Coreless motor: 0612, Daimeter: 6mm, Length: 12mm, 1-3V, 1.5V 10000RPM 0.01A
Coreless motor 0612 1-3V, 1.5V 10000RPM 0.01A:
- A coreless motor is a type of DC motor, which has a specially wound armature instead of an armature wound on an iron core.
- The latter is characterized by low noise, low resistance, high speed and efficiency, lightweight, and easy to install.
- Despite its small size, this coreless engine is very powerful.
- model: 0612 coreless motor.
- shank diameter: 0.8mm.
- rod length: 4 mm.
- motor diameter: 6 mm.
- motor length: 12mm.
- rated voltage: 1V to 3V.
- current: 0.01 A.
- weight: 1.4g.
- speed: 10000 RPM.
- Silver color.
- Material: plastic and metal.
- Healthcare industry: They can be used to power dialysis pumps, CPAP machines, surgical tools and ambulatory infusion pumps.
- Robotics: Engineers install them in positioning systems and small wheel systems in robot projects.
- Automation and Actuators: These motors can be used in precise automation systems and high precision actuators.
- Laboratories: Engineers can use it to drive small but efficient equipment such as pumps, stirrers, and centrifuges.
- Office equipment: Due to their small size, efficient motors can be installed in printers, card readers and other office equipment, without the need to enlarge the products.
- Audio/Visual Equipment: Pan and tilt controls for cameras and audio decks can be fitted with efficient motors that operate quietly.
There are no reviews yet.