12V 2 Channel Relay Module With Optocoupler ( Blue) Low Level Triger
12V 2 Channel Relay Module Low Level Trigger With Optocoupler Relay Output 2 Way Relay Module For Arduino
- Increase the mains anti-reverse function, the wrong power supply will not damage the unit
- Fault-tolerant design, control line breakage, the relay will not move
- The module adopts original high-quality relay, normally open interface load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A
- Using high-quality two-way small isolated optocoupler, strong anti-interference ability, stable performance; Trigger current only needs 5mA
- Module working voltage is available for 5V, 12V, 24V; 4, 8, 12, 16 units are available
- The user can select the relay control level, which can be high level pull or low level
- The module has a built-in limited current resistance, which can directly use the positive and negative control of the power supply, or use the I of the single-chip microcomputer. /O port control
- Power indicator (red), four-way relay status indicator (blue)
- User-friendly interface design, all interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is very convenient.
- Unit size: 7.8cm * 5.0m * 2.0cm (length * width * height)
- With 4 3mm fixing bolt holes for easy installation
- Unit control terminal: 7-wire interface, all interfaces have user wires.
- DC: Positive external DC power supply (5V, 12V and 24V modules available).
- DC-: Passive external DC power supply.
- XM: Photoelectric insulation chip joint terminal.
X1-X4: relay control interface:
- If XM is connected to the negative pole of the power supply: This port is HIGH (for XM) when the corresponding relay is turned on
- If XM is connected to the positive pole of the power supply: This port is LOW (relative to XM) when the matching relay is connected
- The isolated relay module is designed for harsh electromagnetic environment or high signal requirements.
- If you want to achieve complete isolation, the user power, (ie, the reference power supply connected to the XM) and the power source to the relay module. (DC/DC-) must be marked.
- Relay output: 12 wire interface, all interfaces have easy wire.
- NO1–NO4: The relay normally opens the interface, and the relay is suspended before the suction, and it is short-circuited with COM after the suction.
- COM1–COM4: Common Interface Relay.
- NC1–NC4: normally closed interface relay, short circuit with COM before pulling relay, float after suction.