- The W25Q16CV (16M-bit) Serial Flash memory provides a storage solution for systems with limited space, pins and power
Single 2.7 to 3.6V supply– 4mA active current, <1μA Power-down (typ.)– -40°C to +85°C operating range
The W25Q16CV (16M-bit) Serial Flash memory provides a storage solution for systems with limited space, pins and power. The 25Q series offers flexibility and performance well beyond ordinary Serial Flash devices. They are ideal for code shadowing to RAM, executing code directly from Dual/Quad SPI (XIP) and storing voice, text and data.
The device operates on a single 2.7V to 3.6V power supply with current consumption as low as 4mA active and 1μA for power-down.
- Technical sheet: https://pdf1.alldatasheet.fr/datasheet-pdf/view/443789/WINBOND/W25Q16CV.html
•Family of SpiFlash Memories
– W25Q16CV: 16M-bit / 2M-byte (2,097,152)
– 256-byte per programmable page
– Standard SPI: CLK, /CS, DI, DO, /WP, /Hold
– Dual SPI: CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1, /WP, /Hold
– Quad SPI: CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1, IO2, IO3
•Highest Performance Serial Flash
– 104MHz Dual SPI / Quad SPI clocks
– 208/416MHz equivalent Dual/Quad SPI
– 52MB/S continuous data transfer rate
– Up to 8X that of ordinary Serial Flash
– More than 100,000 erase/program cycles (1)
– More than 20-year data retention
•Low Power, Wide Temperature Range
– Single 2.7 to 3.6V supply
– 4mA active current, <1μA Power-down (typ.)
– -40°C to +85°C operating range
There are no reviews yet.