Upgrade Ramps 1.6 Base 4-layer Board For 3D Printer Parts
RAMPS 1.6 is optimized and launched based on Ramps 1.4 & Ramps 1.5.
- RAMPS 1.6 is optimized and launched based on Ramps 1.4 & Ramps 1.5.
- The Struture almost same as Ramps 1.5 , the difference is Ramps 1.6 have new 2pin connectors,which more simple and convenient to connect,also will not be burnt easily,what’s more ,Ramps 1.6 have a good Heatsink above MOS tube in order to give a better function to heat dissipation .
- Beside, the Power of Ramps 1.6 is more larger than Ramps 1.5, the largest power will be up to or 270W , and Ramps 1.5 just can be up to 200W, or samller than 200W.
- Ramps 1.6 is a 4-layer board
- It can be extended to LCD and other parts.
- There are heater and fan MOSFET outputs and 3 thermistor interfaces
- 5A additional security and component protection fusion
- Heated bed controls additional 11A fuses
- Applied to 5 Pololu stepper drive board
- Design of Pololu plate pin socket can be easily replaced or removed for future design
- I2C and SPI pins are available for future expansion
- Servo connectors are used for connecting limit stops, motors and light-emitting diodes.
- These connectors are gold-plated and have a rated current of 3A, which is very compact.
- The LED will light when the heater has output, choose 2 motors to connect to Z Prusa Mendel
- Size: 101.5 * 60.5mm
- Support motor drivers: support A4988 DRV8825 and other motor drivers(support five motor drivers Simultaneously)
- Input voltage: 12V
- Power: 200W
- Patch MOS tube: B55NF06
There are no reviews yet.