UNO R3 ProtoShield Shield With mini Breadboard Compatible for Arduino
UNO Proto Shield Prototype Expansion Board with SYB-170 Mini Riser Board SYB-170 Based Mini Breadboard for Arduino Compatible with UNO R3 ProtoShield prototyping board
- Uno Proto Shield gives possibility to carry your Arduino projects from breadboard and turn them into a proper circuit and also use your specially designed circuits with Arduino. You can use proto shield without soldering. By a Mini Breadboard you placed on middle section you can do prototyping and tests without dealing with soldering. Proto Shield provides easy useage by carrying all Arduino pins to upper layer. Also there places on proto shield for surface mount devices (SMD). Therefore you can use that type of materials as well.
- Uno Proto Shield has R3 pin sequence and there is a reset button on board.
- It has a nice standard 2.54×2.54mm prototying grid with big pads
- A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- 2x 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or ‘standard’ breadboards with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- 2x 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability