New Version Arduino Ethernet W5100 r3 Network Expansion Shield Board
The arduino Ethernet expansion board allows the Arduino controller to be connected to the network. This is a built WizNet W5100 microprocessor expansion board.
- The arduino Ethernet expansion board allows the Arduino controller to be connected to the network. This is a built WizNet W5100 microprocessor expansion board.
- This arduino board connected by a long row of female pins (coil header). Use the Ethernet library Arduino IDE program can be easily connected to the network.
- The expansion card supports four simultaneous socket connections. And the R3 version of the subsection expansion board also added the 1.0 Standard Edition output port to the following four additional ports: two located on the edge of ARFF, two located on the edge of RESET. RESET board of the two ports, one is IOREF, used to make the expansion board to adapt the motherboard. Another empty port reserved for possible future expansion.
- The latest version of this section allows to add a micro-SD card slot, with a network storage function. In addition, the Arduino Duemilanove, Mega series is also fully compatible with the latter. It also has separate PoE (power over Ethernet) modules.
- The module can be soldered to the motherboard, in order to transmit electricity through the twisted pair.
- This conforms to the IEEE802.3af standard and is compatible with the existing PoE module.
- Compatible with Arduino Mega2560 / Uno rev3 standard output port.
- With active voltage converter with micro-SD card slot.
There are no reviews yet.