Translucent UV Resin (Clear)
This Anycubic UV Resin is specifically designed for low powered LED UV LCD type printers such as Anycubic Photon.
- This Anycubic UV Resin is specifically designed for low powered LED UV LCD type printers such as Anycubic Photon.
- Once cured, this UV resin demonstrates excellent stability and rigidness, even in moist and corrosive environments.
- Model Number: 405 nm resin
- Material: resin monomer, photoinitiator
- Hardness: 79 D
- Viscosity: 552 mpa.s
- Curing wavelength: 405 nm
- Shrinkage: 7.1%
- Tensile strength: 23.4 MPa
- Curing time: 6-10 s
- Elongation at break: 14.2%
- Colour: Clear
Shake well before use, please wear a glove mask, the recommended temperature 20-25 ℃, to avoid dust and the environment.
Precautions: This product can not be taken orally. Keep away from children. Do not enter the eyes. In case of accidental contact, flush with plenty of water as soon as possible. If not, consult a doctor promptly.
It is recommended to store at 15 ℃ -35 ℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Sealed, dusty or damp, affecting print quality. Shading preservation, the sun contains a lot of ultraviolet light, will cure photosensitive resin.