RFM96 wireless transceiver 433mhz
RFM95 transceivers feature the LoRa™ long range modem which provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity while minimizing current consumption.
- RFM95 transceivers feature the LoRa™ long range modem which provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity while minimizing current consumption. Using the patented LoRa™ modulation technique, the RFM95 can achieve sensitivity better than -148 dBm using a low cost crystal and BOM.
- The high sensitivity combined with the built-in +20dBm power amplifier provides an industry-leading link budget, making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness.
- LoRa™ also offers significant blocking and selectivity advantages over conventional modulation techniques, thereby solving the traditional design trade-off between range, immunity to disturbances and energy consumption.
- These devices also support high performance (G) FSK modes for systems such as WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g.
- The RFM95 offers exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 at significantly lower current consumption than competitive devices.
- LoRa™ Modem
- Maximum link budget of 168 dB
- +20 dBm – 100 mW constant RF output against
- high efficiency V PA supply +14 dBm
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- Bulletproof front end module: IIP3 = -12.5dBm
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Low RX current of 10.3mA, 200mA register retention
- Fully integrated synthesizer with 61Hz resolution
- Modulation FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa ™ and OOK
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Dynamic range 127 dB RSSI
- Automatic RF detection and DAC with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.