RF Nano Integrated NRF24L01 Wireless Module with Soldering
Rf Nano Integrated Nrf24l01 Wireless Module Soldering With Nano V3.0
Innovative product, RF-Nano-Board:
- The main chip is ATMEGA328P-MU QFN32.
- The latest boot loader (Arduino IDE 1.8.8) is burned.
- It is fully compatible with common nanoplates.
- The RF-Nano-Board is a PIN-PIN with Arduino Nano V3.0 and shares the same code.
More convenient application:
- Emakefun RF-Nano-Board integrates NRF24L01 + module and arduino nano v3.0 board, which is very convenient for 2.4G wireless connection application.
High quality materials and technology:
- We use high quality PCB raw materials and immersion gold technology to ensure that each board edge is smooth and more reliable.
Ultra-small size design, more convenient to use:
- PCB size is only 48mm * 19mm, the pin is fully compatible with Nano V3.0, no need to solder. The micro usb port is more convenient to use.
- CH340 USB to serial port chip Mac, Windows, Linux three system drivers.
- Nrf24L01+ 2.4G wireless
- Architecture AVR
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Analog I/O Pins 8
- EEPROM 1 KB
- DC Current per I/O Pins 40 mA (I/O Pins)
- Input Voltage 7-12 V
- Digital I/O Pins 22
- PWM Output 6
- Power Consumption: 19 mA
Guide de configuration/utilisation:
There are no reviews yet.