PIC16F84A-04 (DIP-18) FLASH/EEPROM 8-Bit Microcontroller:
- The PIC16F84A belongs to the mid-range family of the PIC microcontroller devices.
1024 words of program memory• 68 bytes of Data RAM• 64 bytes of Data EEPROM• 14-bit wide instruction words• 8-bit wide data bytes
The PIC16F84A belongs to the mid-range family of the PIC microcontroller devices.
The program memory contains 1K words, which translates to 1024 instructions, since each 14-bit program memory word is the same width as each device instruction.
The data memory (RAM) contains 68 bytes. Data EEPROM is 64 bytes
- Technical sheet: https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/525449/MICROCHIP/PIC16F84A-04-P.html
•Only 35 single word instructions to learn
• All instructions single-cycle except for program branches which are two-cycle
• Operating speed: DC – 20 MHz clock input DC – 200 ns instruction cycle
• 1024 words of program memory
• 68 bytes of Data RAM
• 64 bytes of Data EEPROM
• 14-bit wide instruction words
• 8-bit wide data bytes
• 15 Special Function Hardware registers
• Eight-level deep hardware stack
• Direct, indirect and relative addressing modes
There are no reviews yet.