Multi-function Shield for Arduino
This shield got my attention as it looked like a nice beginners learning type shield with which you could get up and running with an Arduino
- Arduino Shield ProtoShield Multifunction for Arduino UNO Lenardo mage2560 This module is an open source code base platform with simple I/O, and with the use of a Java development environment, similar C language. So you can quickly use the Arduino language and software such as flash processing or… to make interactive works.
- Arduino can be used to complete the development of electronic components such as switch or sensors or other driver, LED, Stepper Motor, or other output device.
- Arduino can also function independently as a software platform that can communicate with, for example, said: max/Msp vvvv flash processing or other software…interactive, Arduino IDE development interface is based on the principles of open source, allows you to download for free to create more order and surprisingly Interactive works.
- This board can smoothly connect with 2009 one Lenardo 2560 and other Mainstream Controller.
- 4 LED indicator, can convenient for debugging.
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface
- LM35 temperature sensor interface
- 3296 precision adjustable potentiometer, with analog input port.
- Integrated IR receiver
- Four segment LED Digital display (with 74HC595 provincial IO learning SPI driver).
- Three separate buttons, one reset button. It can be convenient for experiments (HMI).
- With buzzer
- Bluetooth interfaces, wireless, voice memory module, voice recognition can be used for wireless communication experiment
- Servo drive interface, easy for servos.
- Infrared detection interface for easy connection and infrared, to achieve human traffic statistics.
- 1 * Multifunction Arduino Shield (as picture 1. No other sensors)