Integrated circuit 93C56
- The integrated circuit (IC), also called electronic chip, is an electronic component, based on a semiconductor, reproducing one, or more, electronic function (s) more or less complex (s).
- It often integrates several types of basic electronic components in a reduced volume, making the circuit easy to implement.
- Type: Logic Integrated Circuits Memory
- Model Number: 93C56
- Max voltage: 5V
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C ~ 125 °
- Technical sheet :https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/74917/MICROCHIP/93C56.html