Espressif ESP32-WROVER-IB 16M 128Mbit Flash WiFi Bluetooth Module
Espressif ESP32-WROVER-IB 16M 128Mbit Flash WI-FI Bluetooth Module
- It is a microcontroller with built-in WiFi and Bluetooth module. You can choose to use IoT (Internet Of Things) technology in your projects to provide maximum comfort to both the constructor and the user. This small card, which is in the structure of NodeMCU, contains chips that provide high-speed and low-power Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections internally.
- Unlike other models of the same series, “Ipex Antenna” type is used in ESP32-WROVER-IB. This “Ipex” antenna technology offers more coverage than the models with PCB antennas.
- You can use this type of antenna in your projects where you need shorter distance communication.
- This card uses 2.4GHz Wi-Fi technology and “Dual Mode Bluetooth” (Classic and low energy) technology together.
Espressif ESP32-WROVER-IB 16M 128Mbit Flash Wi-Fi Bluetooth Module Technical Specifications:
- Model: ESP32-WROVER-IB
- Wi-Fi Protocols: 802.11 b / g / n ( 802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz
- Bluetooth Protocols: Bluetooth v4.2 BR / EDR and BLE features. Class-1, Class-2 and
- Class-3 transmitter
- Audio: CVSD and SBC
- Hardware Module Interfaces: SD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM,
- I2S, IR, pulse counter, GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC
- On-Chip Sensor: Hall sensor
- Integrated Crystal: 40MHz crystal
- Integrated SPI Flash: 16 MB
- Operating Voltage / Power Supply: 3.0V ~ 3.6V
- Average Working Current: 80 mA
- Minimum Current Powered by Power Supply: 500 mA
- Recommended Operating Temperature Range: –40 °C ~ +85 °C