- The transistor is an electronic component with three active electrodes which is used in most electronic circuits, it allows to control a current or a voltage on the output electrode
- Enhanced performance, new generation, high-voltage, high-speed switching npn transistor in a plastic full-pack
- envelope intended for use in horizontal deflection circuits of colour television receivers.
- exceptional tolerance to base drive and collector current load variations resulting in a very low worst case dissipation.
- Technical sheet : https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/16885/PHILIPS/BU2508AF.html
- Model Number: BU2508AF
- Function: Transistor
- Type: Logic integrated circuits
- Collector-emitter voltage peak value:1500V
- Collector-emitter voltage (open base):700V
- Collector current (DC):8A
- Collector current peak value:15A
- Total power dissipation:45V
- Collector-emitter saturation voltage:1
There are no reviews yet.