AOD4184 MOSFET control Module Field effect MODULE
This optoisolated MOSFET module uses the N-Channel D4184 logic compatible MOSFET with low Rds (on) for moderate to higher current low side switching applications.
- This optoisolated MOSFET module uses the N-Channel D4184 logic compatible MOSFET with low Rds (on) for moderate to higher current low side switching applications.
- The modules use the D4184 N-channel MOSFET which has a typical low Rds (on) resistance of 8.5mΩ. These modules support approximately 10A of direct current with a charging voltage of 12V. If driven with PWM, the maximum peak current can be higher up to 20A or more.
- The design of these modules includes an optoisolator on the input so that the input is biased from the output load voltage and is independent of the logic levels used for the control signal.
- A 3.3 V input will conduct as much current as a 5 V input, for example. Note that the module does not have a fly-back diode on the board.
- If you are using the module with inductive loads, an external feedback diode must be used to avoid possible damage.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- MOSFET D4184 control module
- 3-pin screw terminal
- 2-pin screw terminal
- Small male bar
KEY FEATURES OF THE D4184 MOSFET CONTROL MODULE:
• One switching output
• Low resistance 8.5mΩ Rds (on)
• Input control voltage 2.5V – 20V with optoisolation
• Output switching voltage 6 – 36V
• 10 A direct current handling capacity (see notes below)
• 3.3 and 5V logic compatibility (see notes below)
There are no reviews yet.