5V ESP8266 ESP-01 2 Channel WiFi Relay Module 2 Channel Relay Module For IOT Smart Home
DC 5V 2 CH Relay Module Based ESP8266 ESP-01 WIFI Wireless Relay Shield for IOT Smart Home
- The 5V dual WiFi relay module uses ESP-01 as the WiFi module and is compatible with 8 bit MCU chips. Only a simple configuration process can realize the wireless control of the 2 way relay by using the mobile phone APP in the lan.
- Onboard high performance microprocessor STM8S103 and ESP-01 WiFi modules.
- The module has 2 operating modes of work:
Mode 1: Mobile phone is directly mounted on WiFi module.
Mode 2: Mobile phones and WiFi modules are equipped on routers simultaneously
Additional function: It can also be used as USB relay when ESP-01 is pulled out.
- Transmission distance: In an open environment, the maximum stable transmission distance is 100M when the mobile phone is mounted on the WiFi module.
- When the WiFi module and mobile phone are carried on the router at the same time, the transmission distance depends on the signal strength of the router.
- The use of Smartcongig technology in the mobile phone on the APP ESP-01 WiFi module to complete the account and password configuration, configured username and password memory function.
- Onboard 5V, 10A//250V AC 10A//30V DC relay, which can be continuously pulled for 100 thousand times, has diode discharge protection, short response time.
- Board mode selection and real time working status indicator.
- Reserved UART debug interface and STM8 SWIM program download interface.
- Board size: 59*40mm.
Prepare the following tools before use:
5V/1A power adapter and APP “ESP Touch–Demo”
Step 1: The 5V/1A power adapter, the positive and negative poles of the power are connected to IN+ and IN- of the module respectively.
Step 2: Android mobile terminal installation APP”Esp Touch–Dem “, for the first use of work mode 2 to ESP-01 module configuration WiFi account number and password.
Step 3: Android mobile terminal to install APP “Easy TCP–20”, TCP transmission tool, used to send relay control instructions. Click on “SWITCH”, and then enter the 2 relay control instructions and names and contents (instruction form HEX) by the gray blocks in the interface.
Instructions for use of two operating modes and additional function:
- Operating mode 1 (mobile phone mounted on the ESP-01 module) instructions:
1>. Plug in the ESP-01 module, the module power up. About 4 seconds later, the green light changed from extinction to 2 seconds flashing. Description configuration completed.
2>. AP hotspot signal sent by mobile phone connected to ESP–01 module.
3>. Opens “EasyTCP–20” APP, and clicks “CONNECT””. After the connection is successful, the green light flashes slowly from 2 seconds to normal. Click on the gray box to send instructions to control the switch of the relay.
- Operating mode 2(mobile phones and WiFi modules are equipped on routers simultaneously) instructions:
1>. Plug in the ESP–01 module, the module power, the light green light into slow flash, then press the S1 button to switch to the mode 2. Blue light, about 1 minutes later into 0.5S flash, indicating waiting for “Esp Touch–Demo” “APP” for its configuration WiFi account and password.
2>. At this time, the phone line connected to the router. Open “Esp Touch- Demo” “APP”, enter the router password, click “Confirm”.
3>. Waits for configuration to succeed, when the APP interface appears ESP-01 IP (such as 192.168.0.189) address, indicating that the ESP–01 module successfully connected to the router, and automatically remember the account number and password. The next entry mode 2 will automatically connect (about 20-60S to connect).
It’s important to note that the 192.168.0.189 IP address is dynamically assigned to the ESP-01 module by the router. The address may change after the next reconnection. You can see the real time IP address of the ESP-01 module in the router’s device list.
4>. Opens “Easy TCP–20” APP, and clicks “CONNECT”. When the connection is successful, the green light flashes from 2 seconds to normal. Click on the gray box to send instructions to control the switch of the relay.
There are no reviews yet.