10cm M/F 40Pin Solderless Jumper Breadboard Wires
10CM Male to Female 40Pin Jumper Wire Connection Line Breadboard Jumper Cable Arduino DIY Kit
- Multi Colour Dupont Cable 10cm 2.54mm 1-pin Female to Male Jumper Wire for breadboard application. Handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCB’s.
- These premium jumper wires are 20cm long and come in a ‘strip’ of 10 rainbow colors.
- They have 0.1″ male header contacts on one end and 0.1″ female header contacts on the other.
- They fit cleanly next to each other on standard-pitch 0.1″ (2.54mm) header.
- You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses.
- For best results, when plugging these in a line, have the sides with the ‘silver latch bit’ sticking out since that side is a tiny bit wider than 0.1″
- Multi-color ribbons of 40 wires with male-female connectors in 10cm lengths.
- Ideal for use with solderless breadboards (such as MB102-830 and MB102-400), or to connect to square post headers or 0.1” pitch sockets.
- Rainbow colored ribbon cable provides the 10 standard electrical colors to color-code your connections.
- 28AWG ribbon cable can be stripped to remove individual wires. Wires can be stripped in groups to organize signals, or as individual wires.
- Contacts use tinned beryllium-copper in black plastic housings. PVC insulated ribbon cable.