W5500 Ethernet Shield Network Module for Raspberry pi Mega UNO
With this Ethernet shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to the internet. .
- The W5500 Ethernet shield is designed using the WIZnet W5500 chip.
- It supports both 3.3V and 5V.
- This Ethernet shield is compatible with Arduino and ARM mbed platforms.
- Support 3.3V / 5V
- W5500 High Speed Ethernet Controller Chip
- SPI interface
- 32KB internal Tx / Rx buffer
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY integrated
- Auto-negotiation support (Full / Half duplex, 10/100 based)
- Wired TCP / IP protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- User selectable GPIO pin
- Support SD card slot for storage Support I2C, UART interface