RESISTANCE SMD 470 Ohm
SMD resistance 470 Ohm:
- A resistor is an electronic component whose main characteristic is to oppose a greater or lesser resistance (measured in ohms) to the flow of electric current.
- These smd resistors are suitable for most applications including high frequency operation due to the short wire structure and low capacitance.
- These 470 ohm smd resistors are thick film resistors which feature high power ratio, high size, perfectly suited for industrial and general use.
- These are suitable for most applications including high frequency operation due to the short wire structure and low capacitance.
- SMD circuit resistor is widely used in telecommunications equipment, radio and tape recordings, TV tuners, automotive industry, etc.
- Product Name: SMD Fuse Resistor
- working temperature: -55 ° C to + 125 ° C
- tolerance: 5%
- Resistance / Capacitance (Ohms): 470 Ohm
- Rated voltage: 11V
- Maximum working voltage: 200V
- Application widely used with telecommunications equipment, radio and cassettes, TV tuners, the automotive industry.
- Stable performance, extended resistance High operating temperature and high ultimate voltage.
- Small size and light weight, Very reliable construction of multilayer electrodes Compatible with all welding processes.