RESISTANCE 330 Kohm
Resistance 330 Kohm:
- A resistor is an electronic component whose main characteristic is to oppose a greater or lesser resistance (measured in ohms) to the flow of electric current.
- Resistance / Capacity (ohms): 300 Kohm
- High quality resistors with an easy to solder connection wire.
- applications: TV, audio & video devices, telephone receivers and communication systems, household appliances.
- working temperature: -55 ° C to + 155 ° C
- tolerance: 5%
- Resistance / Capacity (ohms): 330 Kohm
- Rated power: 0.25 / 0.5 / 1 watt
- Stable performance, extended resistance small size, high operating temperature and high ultimate voltage.
- Highly adaptive pulse charging, good high frequency performance.