Qbot Programmable Smart Robot Car Kit, with Ultrasonic / Light / Line Tracking Sensor, Bluetooth OLED Module, Infrared Remote Control
- There are two ways to control the Qbot, one is by using the infrared remote control (built-in) and the other is by using the mobile phone app. Different functions require different firmware.
- Simplify assembly program.
- Various components integrated, just need to spend a few minutes to assemble a complete robot car.
- Comes with 2 lithium batteries (1200mAh 3.7V), and the battery can be recharged, the charger (input: AC100-240V 47-63HZ output: 3.7V 500mA)
- We develop graphical programming software “WeMake” based on Scratch 2.0(Windows only), it adds more robot module declarations, making programming easier and more convenient, and it is easy to write the action group than you want Download link: http://bit.ly/2wCKlz6
- With free Android APP, it has rocking mode, gravity mode and drawing line mode, it is convenient to control Qbot remotely We provide detailed video tutorials and game videos, teach you how to operate the robot car and game writing, practice your logical thinking skills Video tutorials: http://bit.ly/2xKMgBl
- How to program with WeMake: http://bit.ly/2wYXKCC
- Dimension: 3.3×3.3×3.3 inch (LxWxH).
- Net weight: about 0.754 pounds.
- 1 x motor drive board.
- 1 x top plate.
- 1 x ultrasonic sensor.
- 1x Charger.
- 1 x infrared remote control.
- 1x Screwdriver.
- 1 x copper screw and pillar kit.
- 1 x Flat cable.