NodeMCU Lua WiFi + ESP motor drive expansion board kit ESP12E Lua WiFi smart car E201+E206
ESP8266 WIFI MOTOR DRIVE EXPANSION BOARD, L293D ESP12E NODE
- This is the first motor shield for ESP8266 based on ESP-12E.
- It is very convenientand cheap to diy a WiFi RC smart car. In our shop, we also develop a WiFi smartcar, which can be controlled by mobile, PC, and wechat (now just in China).
- Name: ESP-12E motor shield;
- using ESP-12 DEV KIT development shield module;
- extend the output ports for ESP-12 DEVKIT: SPI, UART, GPIO, AI and 3.3V power interface;
- extend 2-ways motor, then can directly drive 2-ways motor;
- design a power switch;
- driven chip: L293D;
- voltage for motor: 4.5V-36V;
- voltage for ESP control board: 4.5V-9V;
- disparate the power of ESP board andmotor for avoiding the interference. In our experiments, for convenience, a shortcut module is used to connect VIN and VM for the power of ESP board andmotor.
There are no reviews yet.