NEMA23 Stepper Motor JK57HS51-2804:
- The stepper motor is a brushless DC motor in which the rotation is divided into a number of steps which result from the structure of the motor.
- A stepper motor transforms an electrical impulse into an angular movement Working current: 2.8A Controller signal input voltage 3.3-24V in general.
- Model: JK57HS51-2804
- Type: hybrid Phase: 2
- Pitch angle: 1.8°.
- Motor dimensions: 57 x 51 mm.
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ min, 500 VDC
- Insulation resistance: 500 VAC for one minute
- Working current: 2.8A
- Pitch angle accuracy: + – 5% (full pitch, no load)
- Resistance Accuracy: + – 10%
- Inductance Accuracy: + – 20%
- Temperature rise: 80 deg Max (rated current, 2 phases on)
- Ambient temperature:—20deg ~+50deg
- Weight: 680g
- Datasheet: datasheet
- 1 JK57HS51-2804 stepper motor
- CNC machines
- Precise control machines
- 3D printer/prototyping machines (e.g. RepRap)
- Laser cutters
- Pick and place machines Medical imaging machines