MODULE TEMPERATURE ANALOGIQUE LM35D
LM35D Analog Temperature Sensor Module
- LM35D Analog Temperature Sensor Module is based on the LM35 temperature sensor.
- The LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor module is useful in detecting ambient air temperature. Sensitivity is 10mV per degree Celsius.
- The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
- LM35 is a precision IC temperature sensor with its output proportional to the temperature (in °C). The sensor circuitry is sealed and therefore it is not subjected to oxidation and other processes. With LM35, the temperature can be measured more accurately than with a thermistor!!!
- It also possesses the low self-heating and does not cause more than 0.1 °C temperature rise in still air. The operating temperature range is from -55°C to 150°C.
- The output voltage varies by 10mV in response to every °C rise/fall in ambient temperature, i.e., its scale factor is 0.01V/°C.
- It is commonly used as a temperature measurement sensors.
- It includes thermocouples, platinum resistance, thermal resistance and temperature semiconductor chips, which commonly used in high-temperature measurement thermocouples.
- The LM35D linear temperature sensor and sensor-specific expansion of Arduino board, in combination, can be very easy to achieve.
Wiring Instructions of LM35D Analog Temperature Sensor Module :-
- “+”: Positive power supply
- “–“: Negative one
- “out”: pick AD converter module analog signal input terminal or directly connected to the multimeter to measure
Specifications & Features :
- Based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor
- Useful in detecting ambient air temperature
- Calibrated directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10 mV/°C Scale Factor
- 0.5°C Ensure accuracy (at +25°C)
- Low power consumption, less than 60uA
- Low output impedance, 1mA current through only 0.1Ω
- With screw holes for easy installation and fixed. Aperture 2.6mm
There are no reviews yet.