MODULE BAROMETRIQUE DIGITAL BMP180 GY-68 (Arduino Raspberry PI)
GY-68 BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board Module
- This breakout board is for the Bosch BMP180 (replaces the BMP085) high-precision digital pressure sensor. The BMP180 measures a pressure range of 300 – 1100hPa.
- The BMP180 is the function compatible successor of the BMP085, a new generation of high precision digital pressure sensors for consumer applications. The ultra-low power, low voltage electronics of the BMP180 is optimized for use in mobile phones, PDAs, GPS navigation devices and outdoor equipment.
- With a low altitude noise of merely 0.25m at fast conversion time, the BMP180 offers superior performance. The I2C interface allows for easy system integration with a microcontroller. The BMP180 is based on piezo-resistive technology for EMC robustness, high accuracy and linearity as well as long term stability.
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V – 3.6V
- Pressure Range: 300 – 1100hPa
- Interface: IIC