KESS 4.036V2.32 OBD Chip Turning Tool 6#
This awesome device supports almost all cars, vans, trucks, buses, motorboats and together with K-TAG it becomes one of the best chip tuning kits
- KESS and K-TAG are two separate devices for reading motor controller content.
- They allow you to optimize chips, remove FAP/DPF/EGR/VMO flaps, and even correct mileage or copy the entire controller.
- This awesome device supports almost all cars, vans, trucks, buses, motorboats and together with K-TAG it becomes one of the best chip tuning kits.
- The best choice is to buy both interfaces together, because they complement each other! Chip tuning is the electronic increase in power of the car engine.
- This provides driving pleasure and increases your safety on the road.
- This will allow you to rediscover your car – faster, more efficiently and using less fuel. Chiptuning involves the use of reserves left by the manufacturer of your car.
- Such reserves also exist in cars without a turbine.
How it works
- We connect the interface to the diagnostic socket of our car and read the load. We then modify our factory loads using special programs (e.g. WinOLS) or upload ready loads. We upload our modified lot and enjoy the “optimized” car.
- The interface works with most common motor controllers (ECUs) including the latest versions of BOSCH EDC17, EDC16, EDC15, MEx.x, DELCO, SIEMENS SID, MAGNETI MARELLI, DELPHI, DENSO, SAGEM, MOTOROLA and others… Complete list of supported cars you will find further down in the auction.