Joystick Shield V1.2
The joystick Shield V1.A will let you turn your Arduino board into a controller like the game console system.
- Breadboard plugged directly into the Arduino, no soldering required. Five push buttons (4+ joystick select button, just like analog push button on playstation 3) two-axis thumbstick
- push buttons are connected to digital pins 2-6.
- the related pin will be low when a button is pressed. Joystick Y-axis movement will output a proportional analog voltage on analog pin 0, while, X-Axis joystick movement will output an analog signal on analog pin
- You can add the nRF24L01 RF interface, with the Nokia 5110 LCD interface, game development is very simple.
- possible to add a Bluetooth module interface, Bluetooth wireless serial communication.
- Add an I2C communication interface, easy connectivity to I2C peripherals JoyStick Shield to a cross PS2 joystick with buttons, there are four round buttons, 2 small buttons.
- Allows extension of joystick and buttons.
- On-board switches can switch between 3.3V and 5V, can use this model for other 3.3V microcontroller platforms, like STM32.
- Breadboard plugged directly into the Arduino, no soldering required.
- Five push buttons (4+ joystick select button, just like playstation 3 analog push button) two axis thumb joystick .
There are no reviews yet.