IR2113 (DIP-14) Driver
Mosfet-IGBT IR2113 CI Driver (DIP-14):
- The IR2113 are high-speed, high-voltage power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with independent high- and low-side referenced output channels.
- Supply voltage: 10-20V Output current: 2.5A
The description :
- The IR2113 are high speed, high voltage power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with independent high and low side referenced output channels.
- Proprietary interlock immunity HVIC and CMOS technologies allow for reinforced monolithic construction.
- Logic inputs are compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL outputs, up to 3.3V logic.
- The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimal driver cross conduction.
- The propagation delays are adapted to simplify the use in high frequency applications.
- The floating channel can be used to drive a power MOSFET or an N-channel IGBT in the high side configuration that operates up to 500 or 600 volts.
- Model : IR2113
- Package Type: DIP-14
- Driver type: High / Low Side
- Number of pins: 14
- Supply voltage: 10-20V
- Output current: 2.5A
- CMOS, LSTT input logic compatibility
- Junction operating temperature range: -40 to 125C 0
- Technical sheet : https://www.electronicscomp.com/datasheet/ir2113-ic-datasheet.pdf