DSO138 Open Source 2.4″ TFT 1Msps Digital Oscilloscope DIY Kit+ Probe Unsoldered Flux Workshop STM32 200Khz not assemble
DSO 138 Digital Oscilloscope kits show the graphical representation of the measured signals in the display screen.
- DSO 138 is one of the most useful DIY Oscilloscope KIT products on the market with its unique open source function. With this feature, the user can add more features as per their wish.
- This is the highest product on our list. It has pre-welded SMD parts. It also acts as an SMD soldering learning kit.
- The MCU doesn’t need any programming because they already have. It needs a 9V DC power supply which must be supplied externally and not supplied in the kit.
- It is useful for all other basic functions such as duty cycle, average, maximum, minimum, frequency, peak-to-peak waveforms
- Analog bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
- Sampling rate: 1Msps max
- Sensitivity: 10mV / Div – 5V / Div
- Sensitivity error: <5%
- Vertical resolution: 12 bits
- Time base: 10us / Div – 500s / Div
- Record length: 1024 points
- Integrated 1KHz / 3.3V test signal
- Waveform freeze function (HOLD) available
- 9V DC (8 to 12V acceptable) • Supply current: 120 mA
- 1 Kunan digital oscilloscope
- 1 13803K probe
- 1 manual in English
There are no reviews yet.