Delrin Mini V wheel with 625 Bearings
These Delrin Solid V-Wheels come with a 625ZZ Bearings included, for linear motion along rails like Aluminium Extrusions with V-Slot Profiles.
- With the open-source movement having gained a fair amount of traction and popularity over the past few years, products like Aluminium Extrusions and other DIY-related items are becoming more affordable and more accessible to us all. This is why we always try to keep stock of our Delrin Solid V-Wheels with 625ZZ Bearings included, because these wheels snugly fit into V-Solt Aluminium Extrusions to provide smooth and consistent linear motion along rails for 3D Printing , DIY structures and various other home and industrial applications.
- The wheels are made from Delrin (Acetal) material, with a Rockwell Hardness of M80. This translates to long-lasting durability as well as cost effectiveness, as the wheel will continue to last long after the bearings within have come to a grinding halt. Fortunately, however, the 625ZZ Radial Ball Bearings included with these wheels are relatively inexpensive to replace, and can be easily switched out as necessary.
- 3D Printers that commonly use these wheels, bearings and V-Slot Aluminium Extrusions include the Creality Range and Tevo Range – both of which are world-renowned for their top quality printing quality and consistently.
- Material: Delrin (Acetal)
- Extrusion Compatibility: OpenBuilds V-Slot Extrusion.
- Bearings Included: 625ZZ Radial Ball Bearing.
- Compressive Strength: 63MPa.
- Rockwell Hardness: M80.
- Total Diameter: 23.9mm.
- Bearing Diameter: 16mm.
- Inner Diameter / Bore: 5mm.
- Thickness: 10.23mm.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS FOR THE DELRIN SOLID V-WHEEL – WITH 625ZZ BEARING:
- These Delrin Solid V-Wheels with 625ZZ Bearings included are great choices for almost any DIY applications in which trays, components or small parts need to move smoothly and consistently along linear rails, such as in 3D printing machines. This includes industrial applications like building large-scale production line tracks for products to travel along while being assembled, all the way down to minor home applications like building customised shelving or drawers for a kitchen.
- This makes them a great purchase for almost anyone who is eager to Do It Themselves rather than buying pre-made products, as the durability and long lifespan ensures that they will provide genuine returns on investment when compared to many of the cheap manufactured products on the market.