CONDENSATEUR 47µF 400V (16×25)
Radial electrolytic capacitor 47uF 400V (16×25):
- The capacitor is an elementary electronic component, made up of two armatures
- Its main property is to be able to store opposing electric charges on its reinforcements.
- Product Name: 47uF 400V
- Chemical Capacitor Voltage: 400V
- Capacitance: 47 µF Tolerance: ± 20%
- Format: Radial
- Dimensions: 16 (diameter) x 25 mm
- Lead pitch: 7.5 mm
- Working temperature: -25 to 105 ° C for general applications
- Technical sheet : https://components101.com/capacitors/electrolytic-capacitor-pinout-datasheet
- Very present in electronics, the chemical capacitor 47uF 400V is generally used in the following applications: its primary use is to temporarily store electrical charges, it is also used in electronic synchronization circuits (TV, hifi), in electronic filters as well as for signal transmission and in many other applications
There are no reviews yet.